A Business & Banking Law Firm
For Businesses – Business Organizations and Transactions
Creation of Corporations Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships
Many of our clients are closely held companies that range from one to more than a dozen owners with revenues ranging from a few hundred thousand dollars to $50,000,000. We work closely with business owners at the inception of their business by:
- Providing counsel about the best type of entity to utilize for their business
- Preparing and filing of Articles of Incorporation, Certificates of Formation, Registration of Fictitious Name, etc.
- Preparing agreements memorializing the rights and responsibilities of owners to one another and to the business
- Preparing documentation setting forth internal governance for the business
- Providing counsel about various issues such as fiduciary obligations, duties of loyalty and business opportunities, which are particularly important in businesses comprised of both “sweat equity” and “hands off” investors.
“Providing exceptional value by combining professional skill, legal strategy, technology, and a thorough understanding of our clients needs to deliver high quality, proactive and cost-effective legal services.”